The summer months in Oberstaufen are full of possibilities with a diverse programme for both children and adults.
• Hiking in the beautiful Allgäu mountains
• Nordic walking
• Motor biking along the alpine routes
• Swimming and sailing in the surrounding lakes
• Summer tobogganing with the Alpsee Coaster, which boasts the longest track in Germany
• Climbing at the outdoor high-rope park at the Bärenfalle, Alpsee Bergwelt
• With the rickshaw through the town or by taking part in sports
• Experience amazing sunsets from the top of the Hochgrat mountain with views over to the Lake Constance
Oberstaufen is an ideal starting point for motorcyclists for day tours throughout the region.
• Along the German alpine route to Lake Constance
• Up and over the serpentine routes to the Tannheimer valley
• Through the Allgäu Alps towards Kleinwalsertal