The Bayerischer Hof is situated right in the heart of Oberstaufen with an amazing view of the Hochgrat mountain range. There are over 160 alpine homesteads between Lake Constance and the Alpsee Lake, stretching throughout the Oberstaufen mountainous region. Across three varying alpine levels are 300 km of walkways. Our hotel has a quiet position, yet it lies central and is the ideal starting point for all activities. Whether you decide to go shopping, walking or skiing you are definitely at the right place here with us.
The Allgäu has a lot to offer culturally. Within a radius of an hour’s drive you can reach the following attractions:
• King Ludwig’s castles at Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau
• Medieval towns such as Wangen, Lindau and Meersburg at Lake Constance
• The Benedictine Abbey at Ottobeuren
• The Bregenz Festival with its stage set on the lake
• The Wieskirche at Steingaden, a famous church declared as a UNESCO world heritage cultural site
You can reach Munich directly by train in just two hours.